lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

The Seventh Seal

My favorite movie? This is the most popular question, and the difficult answer, but if I had choose someone I would said “The Seventh Seal”. This film is writing and direct by for my favorite filmmaker, the Swedish Ingmar Bergman and act by Max Von Sydow. This drama-fantasy film is located in medieval time, when Jons, the nihilistic knight, played chess game with of the Death, if ´ll Jons to win, he conserved with the life, but if he doesn´t, the death appropriated with soul.   This is existentialism movie, filmed in 1957 in black and white. So, my favorite scene is when played the chess game, but really I like so much the personification of the Death.




Bergman mixture existentialism and questioner of faith
.  
This movie became in the most popular film by Ingmar Bergman.

I see this film when I have to sixteen year old and I changed my vision of the life and death, but is not only consequence, “The Seventh Seal” is important film for my decision at the studying cinema. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Well, the films of Bergman can change your vision of life, I give you that. Bergman is a genius, but sadly it takes a lot of time to see his entire filmography.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Seventh Seal is an amazing film, you have a very good taste.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh it is really great film! so philosophical ! before to visit your blog, i will know the movie you will put.

    ResponderEliminar