lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Pearl Jam in Chile. (16 - 11 - 2011)



“The concerts”, is one of the topics I like to talk… is more; I have been many concerts in my life, for that, is very difficult decided what is the best.  Even though, there are some that make all your life.  One of this was my first time saw a “Pearl Jam” in Santiago.  This band is from Seattle, and was famous for played "grunge" in decade of the nineties with Nirvana, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden.

This memorable event was in November of 2011 in Monumental Stadium, three years ago. This day played Pearl Jam for second time in Chile. I went with my girlfriend (at the time) and two friends. The opening doors were chaotic, millions of people running in the main area (I hate agglomeration). I was lived on the real rock concert. When the clock struck nine, turn off the lights on the stadium and the Seattle band enter the stage. I remember I closed my eyes when the first chords of “Unthrought Know" sounded. I can´t believe this beautiful moment, we didn´t imported full of people in their area. For three hours and more thirty songs played, Pearl Jam recorded in the best moments in my life, played memorable songs like to "Given to Fly", "I Got Id", "Nothingman", "Betterman", "Jeremy", "Alive" or "Black". 


This concert showed me what the Pearl Jam is a great band, my favourite. Today I remember as a day very beautiful moment and a compliment dream, listen to the soundtrack or my life. 



Unforgettable!


6 comentarios:

  1. THE CRAZY GUY LOVES PEARL JAM... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Pearl Jam, maybe I should listen their music more.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are very crazy about Pearl Jam, Mr. Crazy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i went with you! >:C you should say with a great friend now.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WHOOOO?
    is better, Pearl Jam or Luchito Jara.???
    Pass to my blog http://ireallydontwannadothissh--t.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar