lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Best Friend...

When I was just a little boy, All spoken for  “best friend”, something changing all of time. Today, I don’t like talk about “best friend”, because I don’t have to prefer to different friends. But, for this work, I will talk about my classmate this life, with me in different battles, called Michel Diaz. We met in the school, when Michel got to seventh grade “D”. In your first day, I sat with him and I included in my friends group. Since this, we are great friends, we have share ours love for football (although, we are opponent, I like the “Universidad de Chile” and he , the arch-rivals “Colo Colo”), other thing, the political cause (we are going to protest before times of university), we shared many moments talking and drinking beers, etc… However, he is only person have been me in the good and bad times. We have never fought, and I know I can count on him.

If I had remember one good moment together, I memory the six years we got the Oktoberfest in Malloco, with all ours friends, even creating a name for ourselves, called “The Community of Beer”. We have travelled for different cities of Chile, inclusive in Argentina.

Finally, a friend is built over time. Michel was example for this.

1 comentario: