lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Ecology, environment, climate change and save the planet

Ecology, environment, climate change and save the planet. They are some important concepts that we hear every day. But, we do some about it? 

Today, we live on stage in when these topics have become important. Every day, we feel the climate change; temperatures changes, droughts, downpour, stranger sickness, etc… This represents lifestyles conflict with environment. 


I think that human beings are responsible for the ecological problem. Destroying green areas and building a false “progress”.  


But, every day, some people add to the ecological cause. Who?  For example, people changing the transport system of the car to the bicycle, creating “green” organizations and various protests against thermoelectrics, hydroelectrics or companies that threaten the environment (The most remembered is the fight of “Hidroaysén” in 2011). Then, I think that to produce large changes, we will have to start since educations, teaching at the boys the important for save the planet, the give value environment, only then, we will produce a change in the future. 


Personally, I have recycled in my home with my family. Plastics, glass and papers in different garbage box.  For example, I make recycled paper with ancient papers and so I create new books. Generally in my home, I have many plants. For other side, my family and me, we participate actively campaigns against hydroelectrics or companies that pollute the environment. The latter has been the struggle for "Alto Maipo".


Finally, I think the message at future should be to create more awareness about this issue, not to continue destroying what little is left of the planet earth.

1 comentario: