jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Cinechile

Today i am going to write about film website.

I love cinema, for this, I study film and television. I like watching Chilean movies (short and long films) and learning story for cinematography in my country. I think is a necessary to know our cinematic patrimony. For this, I recommended the website www.cinechile.cl because is an encyclopedic about Chilean movies, from the opening times at until today. 

It has many different sections. I see news for Chilean films in premiere, interview for director, historical articles (archive), movie review and all relative for Chilean films, but the most important section is a watching online movie, from short films at until full-lenght films. This website is used for make one´s name. I upload some short films. You can searching movies for director name, productions year, duration and genre (Documentary and Fiction)

This website contains most the two thousand online titles. It´s a really encyclopedic for Chilean cinema. 

I like this website because it is important platform broadcasting our cinema and important site for exhibitions films. In the part for searching movies or persons, you can see two films directed for me.

It´s a great website. I recommended upload yours films and learning for ours small cinema productions. 

http://www.cinechile.cl/





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario