jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Alice in the Cities (1974)


Hello, today a will write about the last movie you saw.

This is germane movie called “Alice in den Städten” (Alice in the Cities) directed by Wim Wenders, one of the best director on “New Film Germany” in the decade of 70. I saw this movie in the last weekend in my home (I bought DVD the last month) with my mother and grandmother. 

The story is about Phil, germane journalism. He traveled United States for reporting but all went wrong and decided come back at Munich. When Phil stayed in the airport, he didn´t travelled but no have airplane. This moment Phil meets Alice. She is a little girl accompanied by her mother. Phil stays in the night with an Alice and her mother. The next morning, Alice mother´s disappear leaving little girl in charge at Phil. From this moment, Phil and Alice travelled for different cities searching someone familiar this girl. They started get to know each other. The physical travelled change at emotional travelled. Phil and Alice changed after the travel. 

This beautiful film is spectacularly interpreted for Rüdiger Vogler (Phil) and Yella Rottländer (Alice). I like so much filmed style for Wenders and I interesting me the topics of emotional travel and human existentialism. Respect to the cinematographic form, I like used white and black and 16 millimeters films (this texture is amazing visual). Finally, I like cheap films (under budget) and Wenders is a great director for me opinion. Totally to be recommended.   



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce4Cv_HDo0w

2 comentarios:

  1. One day I'm gonna see this film.
    That remember me a chapter by "The Simpsons"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the history, but I haven´t seen yet... but I´ll see it.

    ResponderEliminar