lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

English Lenguage Challenges

November 2014. We have finally reached the end of the semester and academic year. I must say that the “level four” in English, has not been at all easy.

I've noticed that the complexity is vastly superior compared to the other levels. It seems obvious, but I mean the leap of difficulty and objectively is fine, considering that one should know and learn the basics to understand and speak this language.

Generally, I learned at this level increasing the vocabulary and progress to writing in English, because for using the “blog” as a teaching aid. Writing class or class is a very good exercise; I better one understands the language; also the topics of the blogs were very entertained to learn more about classmates. Now, I think some weeks the topics could have been more subjective, for example when writing about “money” or “ecology”.

On the other side, what is most difficult for me is listening; usually I stay behind in the overall understanding of the dialogues and situations. It is definitive, is a headache not understand everything I hear. For this, I should exercise more such exercises for years is what I find most difficult English.

Outside the English class, I practice with listening to music in English, as an exercise I repeat the letters and then understand that say. Also, watch movies with subtitles, this is important to practice my worst part (listening) English.



I think, I need to practice vocabulary, grammar and fluency to achieve a higher level of this language. With practice, I will be able to achieve and think "talk" to a foreign English speakers is the best exercise I can have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario