lunes, 18 de agosto de 2014

Hello!

I am Daniel Miranda Acuña, I twenty tree years old, but i will be birthday the next Saturday. I was born in 1990 in Santiago, Chile and i live all my life in Conchalí (north of capital).

I study Cine and TV in University of Chile, this located in Macul with Grecia, for this, my travel is very longer. One hour in the morning, one hour in the night, but is the cost for a dream. 

I live in the house with my mother and grandmother. I have many hobbies, for example; go to the cinema, play soccer and tennis, read the books, writing histories, listen the rock music, protest and drink the beer with my friends.   

English is very difficult for me, but with perseverance, I will approved. This words is the important for win of the life, for this, my expectation in the level 4 is will more learning English, for someday talk good this language. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario